Filing income tax till Dec 2021; Extended till 31st December | income tax return: income tax filing period chance It has been extended till 31st December.
IT Department’s e-filing site incometax.gov.in
The Income Tax Department’s e-filing site www.incometax.gov.in was launched on June 7, 2021. Taxpayers and employees have been reporting on its shortcomings and difficulties since then. The finance ministry is in talks with service provider Infosys for the project to sort out the issues.
Tax paid More than 8.83 crore taxpayers
More than 8.83 crore taxpayers have entered the site till September 7, 2021. Its daily average in September 2021 filed 15.55 lakhs.
3.2 lakh per day in September 2021 Income tax 1.19 crore in the assessment year 2021-22, while the work of filing details is in progress Income tax Details have been filed. Out of this, over 76.2 lakh taxpayers have done so online.
Although various technical issues have been resolved filed The problem persists.
A new report released by the Board of Direct Taxes states:
For the assessment year 2021-22 Income tax filed While the last date to do so has been extended from 31 July 2021 to 30 September 2021, it has now been extended till 31 December 2021.
Audit Report for the year 2020-21
2. Audit Report for the year 2020-21 filed While the last date for doing so has been extended from September 30, 2021 to October 31, 2021, it has now been extended to January 15, 2022.
- Introducing a new network service that integrates bank accounts- Account Aggregator Network- a financial data-sharing system
- House for All scheme- Know all about House for All Yojana
Filing income tax till Dec 2021
3. While the last date of receipt from accountants for the year 2020-21 for the year 2020-21 for persons involved in certain domestic transactions under Section 92E of the International Exchange Act has been extended from 31 October 2021 to 30 November 2021, it has now been further extended is till 31 January 2022.
Circular No. 17/2021 F.No.225/49/2021/ITA-II dated 9th September, 2021 issued by the Central Board of Direct Taxes in this regard can be found at www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Gold prices rise again: What is the situation today? | gold price
- Boost textile sector with 10,683 Cr.- Concessional schemes worth Rs 10,683 crore to boost textile sector – Union Cabinet approved
- New feature in Samsung to replace WhatsApp-