Google Jio phone Next launch delayed– Mumbai: The much-awaited unveiling of Reliance Jio’s Ganeshotsav smartphone has been postponed, which had a negative impact on the capital markets on Monday. Due to this, the shares of Reliance Industries fell by two per cent.
1Google Jio phone Next launch delayed-
Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani had said at the company’s shareholders’ meeting in June that the JioPhone Next would be available for purchase on September 10 with the arrival of Ganesh.
2Jio Phone Next Pre Booking
Jio Phone Next Pre Booking has not start yet start, Jio much awaited phone in India, Jio Phone Next pre booking Launch soon and may be pre booking also Start.
Jio Phone Next specifications (rumoured in Market)
- Display- 5.5 inch HD Display
- Snapdragon 2015 SoC
- 13 MP rear camera
- 8 MP selfie camera
- Android- Android 11 [ Go Edition ]
- Battery – 2500 mAh Battery
The chipset inside would be paired with 2GB/3GB RAM and 16GB/32GB of internal storage
3Jio Phone Next Price
Jio Phone Next Price not cleared yet official from Jio.
4Made for India’ smartphone– Jio Next
The ‘Made for India’ smartphone is being developed in partnership with Google and Jio. However, due to the lack of a semiconductor chip, the smartphone’s unveiling has been postponed.
As a result, shares of Reliance closed at Rs 2,370.85, down 2.25 per cent on Monday.
5Jio Phone Next Launch Date
Jio Phone Next Launch Date not confirmed and not announce officially from Jio. But may it launch in Deepawali [ Expected ].
- Filing income tax till Dec 2021; Extended till 31st December | income tax return
- Jewelry Loan Waiver Soon – up to 5 sovereigns- Minister announce
- Closing Ceremony for 30 Years of Operation- Ford
The capital markets had a disappointing start to the week overall. The BSE benchmark Sensex closed 127.31 points lower at 58,177.76. Nifty closed 13.95 points lower at 17,355.30. The Sensex-Nifty closed at a lower level with the disappointing performance of the stock having a strong position in the index.
- Income Tax filed 1.19 crore people till 7th September. E-Filing Portal of Income Tax Department
- Introducing a new network service that integrates bank accounts- Account Aggregator Network- a financial data-sharing system