Gold prices rise again: in Chennai gold price Today Pound is trading at Rs. 144 has increased. Industrial has come to a standstill after the Corona pandemic.
safer investments in gold
Investors decided to focus on safer investments and began investing in gold, instead of investing in the stock market, real estate and the US dollar.
Demand for gold increased
Thus the demand for gold increased and its price increased significantly. Gold prices have been fluctuating due to fears of the outbreak of Corona virus.
Bank interest rates have come down drastically in America and European countries. Thus investors and investment companies in those countries are buying gold.
Stock markets have been rising
While the stock markets have been rising for a few days gold price The decline continued. At this stage gold price It’s down today.
Jewelry gold rose by Rs 18 per gram to Rs. 4451 is for sale. 144 per pound to Rs. Selling for 35608. Similarly, the price of 24 carat pure gold is Rs. Selling for 38520.
- Boost textile sector with 10,683 Cr.- Concessional schemes worth Rs 10,683 crore to boost textile sector – Union Cabinet approved
- New feature in Samsung to replace WhatsApp-
- IPP Bank offer Home Loan with LIC Housing Finance| India Post Payments Bank, LIC Housing Finance tie up to sell home loan up to 50 lakh
- Sensex Nifty at new high- Sensex Scale fresh all-time high 58,296!
- India’s 91% small and medium enterprises continue to operate-corona damage-: Narayan Rane Information | small industry
Silver price remains unchanged at Rs 68.50. Today the price of 1 kg silver is Rs. 68,500.
Gold prices rise again: What is the situation today? | gold price