Jewelry Loan Waiver Soon – up to 5 sovereigns: The Chief Minister will soon announce to waive off jewelry loans purchased in cooperative societies. Minority Welfare Minister Gingee K. S. Masthan said.
A government order (GO) on waiver of agricultural loans obtained against gold jewellery up to five sovereigns would be issued soon, said minister for co-operatives.
Madurai district meeting– A meeting of the co-operative societies in the southern districts was held at the Madurai district collectorate on Wednesday. Minister for commercial taxes and registration P Moorty and minister for revenue and disaster management K K S S R Ramachandran participated in the meeting that was presided by I Periyasamy.
Madurai district collector Dr S Aneesh Sekhar was also present.
Jewelry Loan Waiver Soon
Minority Welfare Minister Ginger Mastan was present at a program to provide welfare assistance on behalf of DMK at Chettavarai village next to Ginger in Villupuram district.
Jewelry loans from cooperative societies
Jewelry loans from cooperative societies -Speaking at the time, he said, “In some co-operative societies, there have been various per capita loans and misuses.
- Boost textile sector with 10,683 Cr.- Concessional schemes worth Rs 10,683 crore to boost textile sector – Union Cabinet approved
- New feature in Samsung to replace WhatsApp-
- IPP Bank offer Home Loan with LIC Housing Finance| India Post Payments Bank, LIC Housing Finance tie up to sell home loan up to 50 lakh
- Sensex Nifty at new high- Sensex Scale fresh all-time high 58,296!
- India’s 91% small and medium enterprises continue to operate-corona damage-: Narayan Rane Information | small industry
We are looking into this. As soon as the government considers it, the Chief Minister will announce to waive off the jewelry loan in three-four days.
Agricultural loans will also be considered and waived off
Speaking further, he said, ‘The Chief Minister has spoken of waiving farm loans. But agricultural loans will also be considered and waived off as there are land irregularities in some cooperative societies.
Cooperative societies have also been exploited by taking survey numbers at many places including temple land, college land, school premises, maid’s office. After investigation, action will be taken against them. Then we will publish the announcement soon.”