Income Tax filed 1.19 crore people– till 7th September income tax filing According to the Income Tax Department, more than 76.2 lakh people have filed online.
According to the Ministry of Finance:
Income Tax filed 1.19 crore people
Income Tax Department’s e-Filing Site – Latest Information The Income Tax Department’s e-filing site www.incometax.gov.in was launched on June 7, 2021. Taxpayers and employees have been reporting on its shortcomings and difficulties since then.
The Finance Ministry is in constant touch with Infosys, the service provider for the project, to oversee the resolution of the issues.
While various technical issues have been resolved, a positive level of filing is being done at the site. More than 8.83 crore taxpayers have entered the site till September 7, 2021. Its daily average filing is over 15.55 lakh in September 2021.
Income tax returns 3.2 lakh filed daily
While 3.2 lakh income tax returns were filed daily in September 2021, 1.19 crore income tax returns were filed in the assessment year 2021-22. Out of this, over 76.2 lakh taxpayers have done so online.
- New feature in Samsung to replace WhatsApp-
- IPP Bank offer Home Loan with LIC Housing Finance| India Post Payments Bank, LIC Housing Finance tie up to sell home loan up to 50 lakh
- Sensex Nifty at new high- Sensex Scale fresh all-time high 58,296!
- India’s 91% small and medium enterprises continue to operate-corona damage-: Narayan Rane Information | small industry
- Forex reserves 60 million Doller- The country’s foreign exchange reserves crossed the $ 60 million mark for the first time – AGB
7.07 lakh income tax return filing work has been completed
It is encouraging that the filing of more than 94.88 lakh Income Tax Returns required by the Central Steering Center has been verified electronically. Out of this, 7.07 lakh income tax return filing work has been completed.
Taxpayers can view 8.74 lakh notices issued by the Income Tax Department under faceless assessment/appeal/penalty procedures.