Ola starts Electric Scooter with 10,000 female employees– World’s largest ‘all women’ factory in Tamil Nadu! – Ola Announcement | Ola to run world’s largest all-women factory in Tamil Nadu: Ola plans to set up the world’s largest electric scooter manufacturing plant in Tamil Nadu, with plans to employ over 10,000 women.
Ola women-run factory Set Up soon
Ola founder Pavish Aggarwal said that it will be an entirely women-run factory. Ola, which continues to roll out many new initiatives, has been lauded by many for its decision to give a hand to the women economy. Last year, Ola allocated Rs 2,400 crore for the plant, which will be located in Tamil Nadu.
- Jewelry Loan Waiver Soon – up to 5 sovereigns- Minister announce
- Closing Ceremony for 30 Years of Operation- Ford
- Income Tax filed 1.19 crore people till 7th September. E-Filing Portal of Income Tax Department
Ola unveiled the Ola S1 electric vehicle on August 15 last. The S1 is priced at Rs 99,999 and the S1 Pro is priced at Rs 1,29,999.
Ola starts Electric Scooter
Ola Founder Pavish Agarwal posted on his Twitter page that “free women are needed to build a self-reliant India” and released a video of women employees.
Largest electric scooter factory in the world- all-women factory
- Introducing a new network service that integrates bank accounts- Account Aggregator Network- a financial data-sharing system
- House for All scheme- Know all about House for All Yojana
He added, “I have made significant investments in learning and skill development for working women. They are responsible for every vehicle the factory produces in the future.
Economic opportunities for women
Economic opportunities for women : “This is the first in a series of initiatives we are undertaking at Ola to create a more inclusive workforce and provide economic opportunities for women across the board,” Aggarwal said.